Thursday, September 9, 2010

A day in my life...a mini sermon!

At times sitting in Church, my friend and I are giggling because I be saying things because the word is like CONFIRMATION of my situation. GOD is amazing, not amazing in that he surprises me, what he does, but he did it in the word. And what he does is that of his NATURE. The VERY NATURE of GOD. He amazes Renee because he keeps proving himself over and over, because he confirms, and reassures, his motive, desire, and desire for our lives, is to make us step by step, walk out the word of GOD, and use it to GUIDED, TEACH, DELIVER,CHASE, PUSH, and PROVOKE us to make it our LIFE.



Sunday, I was getting dressed. Why does GOD come to us when we are getting dressed? Showering, etc etc?



I guess because a lot of us, I know I do, just think think think, as I am getting dressed. I can process a lot of information during this time.



As I was getting dressed Sunday for church, the Holy Spirit said: Just trust in GOD, just trust him. Trust him. For who else can you trust?



I said okay GOD, I hear you.



SO I went on about my business.



So Sunday morning service, and afternoon, really just put the icing on the cake.



A lot of times I am just sitting in church I am listening, but I am also processing, and GOD gives me revelation for my own situations.



A lot of times when I am praising GOD I am also singing a new song, just singing praises, GLORY and honor to GOD.



Today, I had to take my son to the doctor and stuff. SO by me having the day off, I was able to stop by my sisters house and let the kids use me to hold & spoil them. (she has a in home day care) LOL.



But I was over there with her, and why did she ask me what Pastor (also our mother) preached on? I said girl I don't know because a lot of times, (which is bad) I process, and chew on, and get revelation right in church listening....and I need to start taking notes, but the teaching be so good, I am eating it then. And it saturates my heart. But she went upstairs, and I had laid Little Ray (Sugar Ray Leonard, because his cry STINGS LIKE A BEE), but I laid him down, and picked up her Bible and began to read about Moses. I have to say: Moses was a stone TRIP.



After GOD had (summons him, my favorite word lately.....because GODS word is summonsing (if that's a word) me. After GOD had came to MOSES, and gave him the basically (GAME PLAN of what he was going to have him do....and minister to the people) MOSES yet and still didn't not want to go.



I said to myself, what kind of sense? SO I was processing this, and I said, GOD. HELP ME. Because a lot of times, GOD summons us. and comes and gives us the game plan.....YET we STILL do not TRUST enough in GOD to do it.



But yet we sit in church, NOD and say amen, glory, hallelujah, leave church go home, yet living a life YET still defeated? Why? Because we doubt GOD. We worry.



I said, GOD help me. I mean, GOD is our coach. A coach is chosen in life, because of his expertise in the area of sport. He gives you a game plan, because he knows it will WORK. EVEN MORE so with GOD, his game plan is THE GAME PLAN.



Why trust in MAN? Because although a coach, in the world, knows what he is talking about, he sometimes, has a plan that don't work. BUT the good thing about GOD is....he is the COACH, and he is VALIDATED, because he gave us the GAME PLAN, which is the GOD-BREATHED WORD OF GOD!



He is the coach of all coaches, he is the GREAT I am...He is the I AM who I am....his plans NEVER FAIL.



Moses had the NERVE to say: And what if they don't believe.



WHAT! KINDA! SENSE! (for those who know me, this is my favorite phrase as of lately).



We are just like MOSES!



We have the goods, but we are afraid to fail. God has came up with a game plan, gave us the paper, and said now go forth and DO, yet we still, are saying why me lord? Can you get someone else more qualified? We are going through hell and high water because GOD is qualifying us! He has already gave you the keys, he has already worked it out in OUR favor, now just shut up and GO do! You are wasting TIME!



So, when my sister came downstairs, we just talked about GOD.

Not complex, just simple.



Why do people sit in church, say amen, and GO home DEFEATED?

2 Timothy 3. Ever learning, but never coming into the KNOWLEDGE OF GOD!



Saying they have faith....but yet they still have mustard seed faith!

I told Dee, yea that was when you first accepted Christ. And the mustard seed was good at the time (and still is)....but the Bible says: YE of LITTLE faith, so apparently like my friend preached one time, as the Bible progresses you had to have increased your faith.



Your MINDSET, speech, and FAITH size MUST increase.



I told her, I said people are CRAZY!



And they wonder why they are still in the same situations, and trails. Always seemingly to never LEARN, GROW and COME OUT OF, or go through KNOWING that victory has already been won!



I told Dee (my sister),



These are the things I have and MUST learned.......

1. I cant NOT pay my tithes. because then I am cursed.

2. I cant AFFORD TO SPEAK death over my finances OR my situations!



Now, I told her....if people tell you to speak GOOD about children, because if you speak bad it comes into being....



Same true for our tongues speaking into our life.



Speak LIFE in your situations, speak LIFE into your finances!



Ever WONDER WHY you are still going through financially, and in other areas of your life?



Because 1. You are continue to speak DEATH over everything, and never speaking LIFE into the situations, you lack BIGGER faith, you lack, BELIEF, you doubt GOD, and you are calling GOD a LIE!

Yes you are calling GOD a LIE!

Because yes its natural to worry, but to worry yourself SICK and WEARY, over a situation you cant control? Worrying is the EXPECTATION that GOD will fail you! WHAT? Yes, instead of you EXPECTING GOD to overturn in your situation, you continue to DOUBT HIM. He has given you POWER, and PROMISES! If you WORRY, your expectation is that GOD hasn't made a way out of no way. Your expectation is that HE hasn't worked out things.



2. Perhaps you are going through, and still in your situation, because like you Pastor, MOM, and mentor....that GOD is working in your favor...Like he did MOSES. Continue to read. I like this scripture: 3:21. As I was reading to Dee, her and I both...chewing it...I said wait. Girl I am stuck on verse 21. Look at that: FAVORABLY. Hmmmmmmmmmm? He is working in your favor. He had ALREADY worked it out, and he came BACK to MOSES, as he was in his season of the backside of the desert.....he came to MOSES with the game plan. As you read on....GOD gave him 3...different things to do, JUST in case, they didn't believe. But as the story progresses, it was like, honey dripping from a honey cone, they believed! Game plan, played, and scored!



3. Perhaps GOD is having you to go though because its a LESSON to be learned. Perhaps you faith needs to increase. Perhaps you are ever hearing, but never coming into the FULL knowledge of....



4. Perhaps you are in the situation longer then you were suppose to be because your MINDSET, DOUBT, and sword of your tongue is killing all possibility. Perhaps, when you talk with people, trying to get a work from everyone but the MASTER GAME PLAN: The Bible. Perhaps you keep speaking, girl I don't have it, girl I don't, girl I cant, girl I have bills, girl I this, girl I that....Why with your words, and mentality....do you realize that you are charging GOD foolish?



So, this is what GOD has been giving me.



I tell you, I KNOW I haven't arrived, and I have TONS of growing to do, but as I told Dee, I told her I am like GOD...just help me to restructure my speech, my mentality, and help me to TRUST in you.....Lord JUST help me, oh Lord, HELP me. I told her I said, girl I have never trusted in GOD, like I am now!



I mean its not like we were rich, in the Tri City area, but its like when you get separated, and divorced, you do have challenges in finances. YET trust in GOD.



When all else fails, TRUST IN GOD.

He is not going to allow you to go on a shopping spree every week, but he said you will NEVER need for anything. He will supply ALL of your needs.



My prayer: GOD HELP ME OH LORD GOD HELP ME.



MY songs: LET GO, soon as I stop worrying, and LET GOD, let him have his WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment